Creating a cohort of women entrepreneurs in the energy sector enables partnerships to forge, consortiums to be built across countries, ensuring that women are better positioned to participate in cross-border power/ energy projects.
Women entrepreneurs in Power and Energy also have deep insights into their respective markets.
The Entrepreneurial Accelerator brings diverse experiences and contexts to a forum where peers can explore pragmatic solutions for their respective countries.
It provides a dynamic platform for building lifelong networks for continued information sharing and collaboration.
AWEaP has a strategic relationship with ALX
(https://www.alx.app/) where the Entrepreneurial Accelerator for women entrepreneurs in energy and power will be delivered. ALX is a community connecting entrepreneurial leaders and innovative problem solvers in a Pan-African network unlike anything that exists today. ALX is unlocking the potential of Africa’s greatest resource: it’s people.
We encourage women entrepreneurs to express their interest to participate by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our annual target is 100 women entrepreneurs from 22 African Markets as illustrated below.
The Entrepreneurial Accelerator is a platform envisioned to empower women entrepreneurs in energy and power with information and tools to enhance and entrench their participation in the sector. It is a platform where women walk in as 1 woman, finish the accelerator with:
- 99 contacts of women entrepreneurs in Energy and Power from 22 women entrepreneurs;
- Multiple Electricity Utility presentations on project pipelines for the next 3-5 years or more;
- Prospective opportunity pipeline based on these presentations;
- a prospective finance partner;
- a prospective legal advisor/ firm;
- credible information on the Energy and Power Sector from a diverse range of players
- an opportunity to be channel partners of technologies aligned with Utility project presentations.
Master classes will be delivered by the following stakeholders.
For more information email: email@example.com