Channel Partner programme: Stream 1
A partnership with the South African Electrotechnical Export Council
- The South African Electrotechnical Export Council (SAEEC) has a mandate to facilitate trade and the internationalisation of its member companies in the electro-technical field and across multiple sectors.
- It has an established track record as the formal interface between Government and the private sector regarding trade in South Africa.
- The SAEEC has engaged with the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (dtic) and large private-sector enterprises about the Strategic Partnership Programme (SPP).
- This programme aims to enable its members and other interested manufacturing OEMs to work collaboratively to support Small Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in various markets.
- Through the programme manufacturing OEMs in the energy and power sector will be able to build sustainable relationships with SMMEs through a channel partnering programme.
- For this Channel Partnering Programme, OEMs will receive up to a maximum of 50% rebate when they spend R 1 200 000 on each SMME that they support.
- The programme is designed to build 225 channel partners over a 9 year period, with an intake of 25 SMMEs annually
- Only channel partner programmes that cover products, services, solutions and systems that are designated for local content will qualify for rebates.
- To get more information on this programme and how you can participate, please email: Sechaba@saeec.org.za
We encourage SMME to complete this survey so that we can understand their needs and tailor the support programme to meet these needs
Follow this link to partner with us and increase equity across your channel partner programme
We a building a database of SMME in the energy and power sector that will be eligible for the programme.
Follow this link